Preliminary Task – Evaluation

The filming of the Preliminary task was an OK process, we were able to finish easily. However we had a few problems throughout with equipment; namely recording equipment. We weren’t entirely sure when it was and wasn’t recording so had to re-shoot some scenes again. Also having limited people we were unable to record and soot in idle positions, which prevented us from having some of the shots we wanted. This wasn’t a big issue however as it was our transitions between shots  that became the issue with our overall task.

 

Editing was easy enough as I had experience using Final Cut Pro before, however I found positioning the audio slightly awkward.Once I learned how to do that I was fine though.

 

From what I was told, it was the transitions between shots were the main problem I had. This was not as a result of my editing but that my filming didn’t lend itself too well to the transitions we perhaps wanted.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s