Production diary – entry 8 – January 27 2017

Over the past week I have finished the editing of my film and the music to my film as well. I decided to change the music as I thought it was far too minimal for that intense of a scene. The editing of my film was Ok I think it could have been smoother in Parts, at some points things seemed to happen quite quickly or could have benefitted for an extra shot to break things up a bit.

I finally decided on the name of my film, Free Me. I chose this name as it’s abstract enough but also makes sense within that first two minutes which the original name of Ties, did not.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s