As what is essentially a review of how well we feel we did in this project we are tasked with answering the following questions about our films through various media forms.
- In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
- How does your media product represent particular social groups?
- What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
- Who would be the audience for your media product?
- How did you attract/address your audience?
- What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
Each of these must be answered through a creative medium for example as a podcast or a video-cast, wen can do more traditional things as an answer, however they somewhat limit how much information we can portray in a certain amount of time.